2. Can I bring my document to your office? Yes, we are available Monday through Friday 9am to 5pm. You can also mail, fax, or email us for service.
3. Can you translate my documents? Yes, we also provide translation services. Please call us or go online to request an estimation fee.
4. Will you accept my own translation of my educational documents? No, we do not.
5. How long do I have to wait for evaluations to be completed? Please refer to our website for more details. An evaluation will be prepared in approximately 14 business days. We can also perform a one-business day rush service and a three-business day rush service at an additional cost to the required evaluation fee. If you need your evaluation by a certain date, please use rush service. The 10 to 15 day turnaround time is NOT GUARANTEED!
6. May I submit copies of my records and translations or does it have to come directly from the school? We can accept copies, however, we prefer originals as much as possible. We always reserve the right to request original transcripts sent directly to RIAIEC by the university or school attended. Many universities require evaluations to be completed from original documents. Please contact the university you plan to attend to determine their policy.
7. Can you fax or e-mail me my evaluation? Yes we can fax you a copy, but it is not considered an official report. We do not email copies. The cost for this additional service is $15.00 to U.S. FAX numbers ONLY.
8. Can I obtain additional copies of my evaluation report at a later date? Yes, however, we only keep the record for three (3) years. Please refer to website for more details.
To schedule an appointment or obtain more information, contact us today at:
We are located at
9461 LBJ Freeway, Suite 206, Dallas, TX 75243, (N.Dallas)