NOTICE: RIA WILL NOT PROCESS ANY EVALUATION REPORT WITHOUT FIRST RECEIVING COMPLETED AND SIGNED APPLICATION AND REQUIRED FEES.
IF DOCUMENTS ARE SENT TO RIA BEFORE APPLICATION FORM AND PAYMENT HAVE BEEN MADE, RIA WILL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR THE ITEMS LOST OR MISPLACED.
RIA will complete an evaluation report once all the following have been received and processed: In order to receive an evaluation, an applicant must provide the following:
1. Application Form: Evaluation and/or translation application form must be read, completed and signed. Please do not send us your diplomas, degrees, mark-sheets, or transcripts first without also including the application form and required fees.
2. Fee Payment: Applicants must pay the required fee(s) before evaluation report are completed. The fee is non-refundable. Checks or money order should be made payable to make the bank check or money order payable to RIA. Applicants paying by credit card must complete the credit card information on the application form or go online to our website to make payment. All evaluation fees, including rush service fees, fees for extra copies, faxes, grade point average and translation are non-refundable.
3. Foreign Credential Evaluation: Please provide all official diplomas, certificates, and degrees to RIA. RIA requires academic documents to include (course title and description, grade, semester hours) for the year of study.
4. Translation: RIA can also provide translation in all languages. If document is presented to RIA that has already been translated, the translation must be completed by a reputable translation company that is member of American Translators Association (ATA) or approved by RIA. RIA reserves the right to not accept translations below the standard of RIA.
5. Refund Policy: RIA will not provide any refunds if determined that the document sent to RIA are fraudulent. RIA will not provide refunds if the applicant withdraws request for translation and/or evaluation.
6. Inactive Files: Evaluation and translation reports are filed in the office for 2 years duration. During the 2 years, applicants are able to request copies for the required fees.
Incomplete evaluation request or documents sent to RIA will be kept for 3 months as active files. After 3 months, files become inactive and will be shredded. To re-activate file, applicant must submit new application form, documents, and payment.
To schedule an appointment or obtain more information, contact us today at:
We are located at
9461 LBJ Freeway, Suite 206, Dallas, TX 75243, (N.Dallas)